Skip the bottle and try a shampoo bar!
SLS and sulphate free, pH Balanced (between 5.0 and 6.0) Yes I actually balance the pH in my shampoo bars to make them as gentle as possible on your gorgeous locks!
Our solid shampoo bars are enhanced with btms50, panthenol, hydrolized oat protein, silk and polyquaternum conditioners will leave your hair clean and shiny without feeling stripped.
These shampoo bars are made without sulfates, so they are safe for colour treated hair.
- can be used as an all-in-one shampoo and body wash
- no plastic bottle waste
- no leaks
- Perfect for airplane travel, gym bags, trailer and cottage
- no wasted product from overuse
- choice of fragrance
- eco friendly - no sulphates - septic friendly
Sunny Days - Creamy vanilla with a small touch of earthiness. notes of jasmine and violet blend with lavender and rose
Love Spell - Victoria Secrets inspired ... sweet bouquet of mandarin orange, bergamot, and tangerine enhanced by hints of fresh peaches, strawberries, and raspberries on an undertone of white musk.
Passionate Kisses - Another Victoria Secrets Inspired scent Cherries, vanilla, berries, a hint of cinnamon, roses, coconut milk ending on amber and musk.
Eucalyptus Mint - A refreshing twist of eucalyptus and spearmint with lime-like minty top notes and base notes of patchouli and light musk.
Peppermint - Peppermint Essential Oil.
Shampure Type - A custom blend of essential oils to recreate the much loved Aveda Shampure™ Scent.
Coconut - Nothing but the heartwarming, remind you of summer, creamy coconut.
Tested on people, not animals!
Shampoo Bar - pick your scent
Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidapropyl Betaine, Cocoa Butter, Btms 50, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Silk Protein, Panthenol, Polyquaternum 7, Oat Protein, Cetrimonium Chloride, Parfum, Preservative, Citric Acid (and) aqua.
How to Use
- Wet hair as you normally would and gently rub the bar across your hair. Do the top, sides and back (or underneath for long hair). A little goes a long way. Some prefer to lather the bar in their hands and then apply to the hair.
- Lather up
- Condition as needed
- Store in a dry place. Leaving them wet as with any 'bar/soap' type product will diminish their usage rate.
Its that easy!
These bars can last up to 60 uses, however longevity may vary depending on length of hair, storage and how often it is used.
Try them for a body wash or even for shaving your legs!